Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using different teaching techniques. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using different teaching techniques. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Although a lot of people strongly believe that boys and girls should study in a united place, for they can tolerate face-to-face relationships with together, it seems to me that such way of thinking is not a comprehensive notion for covering all sprits of boys and girls. Why I don't agree with their belief? The reason is due to physical and mental differences that teenagers have and critical problems that they will encounter on account of unessential relationships with the other sex.

To begin with, one of the significant differences between boys and girls is different times of adolescences. For example, boys' adolescence time is around 15-17 year-old; however, in girls this time occurs in 9-11 year-old. At these times boys and girls hormones plagued by alteration on which they become out of control; cannot be predictable emotionally and physically; and unconsciously humiliate because of not containing their feelings. Had they matured enough during school before mixing up, they would have had adequate time for being adult.

Additionally, teachers in classroom have various strategies for controlling pupils. For example, Boys have rough-around-the-edge spirits while girls have lenient souls. For punishing girls either instructor should have repulsive manner, or she/he should have pleasant ones. Not too strict, not too easy-going. However, boys need much more rigid punishments for harnessing them unless teachers cannot steer them as best as it's possible. So, segregation of boys and girls is so vital for their training.

All in all, I contended that children in schools should separate from each other. If you have read what I wrote from scratch to the end, isn't that what you think, right?

Sentence: At these times boys and girls hormones plagued by alteration on which they become out of control; cannot be predictable emotionally and physically; and unconsciously humiliate because of not containing their feelings.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?