Do you agree or disagree with the following statement childhood is the happiest time of a person s life use specific reasons and examples to support your answers

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ?childhood is the happiest time of a person s life.
use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.

Childhood is an important part of our lives. Some people believe that period of childhood in peoples life is the happiest time. Others disagree. In my view, the childhood is the happiest time of a every person life for two important reasons.

First, our brain and feeling is free from any problem, stress and anxiety, and we do not have any responsible to better future, After childhood, the problems in every life is arising during we growing up. Also I think that one of cause that we away from problems and mistakes, this was that our needs and wants were very simple and attainable from life. Most of the parents could be ready to bring every things that we wants because of simple and primary needs. We didn’t be responsible to work hardy and take care of someone, or thinking about future that what will happen or about past and fear that maybe we make a mistake again such as past.

Moreover we could sleep away from every thinking, problems and mistake. For example, when I was in the childhood, all of the day I played with my brothers and friends and I didn’t think to anything, and bigger anxiety in my brain was playing and toys. I remember that in the childhood, I have a red bike that most of the time I bicycle with my friends in the evening, that was the memorable time in my life, that I never forget. As you can see, this time is the best time of life. Second, children like everyone and every things in the childhood time, and they away from bad emotion such as jealous, greedy, enmity and other bad characteristics. For instance, when I looking at and following all of the behaviors children in the childhood period and then I comparing them with my ours friends that we are between 28 to 33 years old, I believe that, the childhood in the happiest time of a person life, because we are free from comparison and bad characteristic between our friends in the childhood, we made new friendship just for feeling, not who we are or what you do.

We can conclude that childhood is the happiest time of a person life for free from every problem, away from be responsible and just think about playing, also in this time the children are very kind and pure with their friends.

Sentence: First, our brain and feeling is free from any problem, stress and anxiety, and we do not have any responsible to better future, After childhood, the problems in every life is arising during we growing up.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to during and we

Sentence: Most of the parents could be ready to bring every things that we wants because of simple and primary needs.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to we and wants

Sentence: I remember that in the childhood, I have a red bike that most of the time I bicycle with my friends in the evening, that was the memorable time in my life, that I never forget.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and bicycle

Sentence: We can conclude that childhood is the happiest time of a person life for free from every problem, away from be responsible and just think about playing, also in this time the children are very kind and pure with their friends.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to from and be