Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

“Go away from bad companionship because you will be known by that”; Mohammad, the prophet of Muslim said. This statement comes true for every age at every situation, from children who want to choose a friend among guys in the street to pupils who want commute with their classmates. Although a lot of people strongly believe that parents have much more dominant role in child’s succeed in school since they trained them, they cared about their future, and they took genuine guidance into account, it seems to me that pupils’ classmates plays much more critical role for their succeed due to much more time that they spend together and much more similar exigencies that they have.

To begin with, the most significant feature of friends is spending much more times with together. During those times, they share their pleasures, discharge their feelings, and spend relief times. So, resemblances become so much. For example, whether they are strong in some courses such as mathematic or not, provided that child’s friend be master in this course, he/she will improve in mathematic course too. They will aid each other. Had low intelligent children accompanied with a similar guy, they would never had a positive influence on each other.

Additionally, parents that once were to characterize as the best friends its place will replace by friends. Since ten year-old, persons need to have much more privacy. For example, details of problems associated with school, hardships in lessons, and techniques for finding problem solving all are much more tangible for classmates rather than parents. So, classmates’ presence can be so imperative in succeed of children.

All in all, I contended that classmates have superiority in comparison with parents. If parents want to retain their place, they should sensitize about their fruit’s companionships. Isn’t that what you think right?

child's succeed in school
child's success in school

Sentence: So, classmates' presence can be so imperative in succeed of children.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and succeed