Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Communication is very important between two persons in anything like business matters or politics or any other issues. In olden days communication is only possible when a person is in front that means only face to face communication was there. After that letters are introduced to communicate with the people in different places. Nowadays, communication become very easy with emails and telephone calls. I agree that these type of new communications are better than face to face communications.

First reason is we can communication become very easy with these. It is not possible to communicate face to face all the time. For example, my brother is staying in united states of america. It is not possible for me to talk face to face everyday. So i can contact him in phone and i can share information. Sometimes if it is short distance also, person may be busy with his work in office. At that time we are not able contact him personally but we can just call him to tell the information.

Second reason is it saves the time. It will be beneficial for business people and in companies. For example, if a manager of company wants to declare that he is going to give increments to all his workers. Its not possible to him to go to every department to tell this but he can email all the staff members at a time. It saves the time for him. And we can email the productions and distributions and new plans of one branch to the another branch.

It is very useful during the interviews. For example, if a company offers a job most of the people will apply for it. It' s not possible for the company to call all of the to face to face interview. Instead they just call them by telephone and take interviews in telephone only. Then they will select the people by telephone interview.

To conclude, it's better to communicate by telephones, letters and by emails because we can give information to many people at the same time. It saves us time and very quick process.

Sentence: Nowadays, communication become very easy with emails and telephone calls.
Description: The fragment communication become very is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: First reason is we can communication become very easy with these.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and we

Sentence: Its not possible to him to go to every department to tell this but he can email all the staff members at a time.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to Its and not

Sentence: And we can email the productions and distributions and new plans of one branch to the another branch.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and another

Sentence: It' s not possible for the company to call all of the to face to face interview.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to the and to