Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Haste makes waste use specific reasons and examples to support your response

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Haste makes waste use specific reasons and examples to support your response

" Haste makes waste" a famous idiom in English. Looks like a small, but means a lot. Everything that without planning is nothing else but just waste of the money and time. I agree with this statement. Let me explain how.

We have to plan everything before doing it. If we do anything without planning is waste of time. For example, my cousin did his masters in analytical chemistry. He didn't analyze about the subject and carrer options on that degree. After the completion of course he realized that that degree didn't have much job oppurtunities. He didn't plan about the future. After that he took another degree and he did his masters in another subject. He wasted two years of his time without analyzing the subject.

It is really waste of money if we do it without plan. Before doing anything just ask yourself for a while and then decide. It is my personal experience that i wasted money on buying a laptop. I used to use my friends laptop when i was studying. One day i used the laptop in the night and i didn't put charging. Next day my friend has a seminar that he has to present in the class. When my friend get up in the morning to prepare seminar, charging is not there and power is not there on that day. He became anger and scolded me. On that day without planning anything, i went and bought a laptop with angriness on my friend. That laptop is didn't work properly after nine months. So that is really waste of money on that laptop.

To sum up, i strongly support that "haste is waste" and don't take decisions when you are angry. Plan before doing anything whether it is small or big deal.

Sentence: He didn't analyze about the subject and carrer options on that degree.
Error: carrer Suggestion:?

Sentence: After the completion of course he realized that that degree didn't have much job oppurtunities.
Error: oppurtunities Suggestion: opportunities

Use capital 'I' not 'i'