Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Haste makes waste Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Haste makes waste.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, many people believe that the faster the better. However as a matter of fact, the result might be less satisfactory when you make haste. As for me, I definitely agree that “haste makes waste.” due to following reasons.

Firstly when you’re doing a work, rather than finishing the work, quality of your work is of importance and attention. No one denies the fact that in getting works done, the result and outcome should be taken into consideration. For instance if you have to do an assignment, if you’re in a hurry to finish it soon and get rid of it, naturally you don’t pay attention enough, the result is not really satisfactory and your assignment might be full of mistakes and problems; you might even have to do it again and that’s a waste of time.

Secondly, the result of making haste might be something which you can’t make up. In some cases for doing a work, you just have one chance. For example if you want to get recruited in a company and there’s an interview for that, this interview might be you only chance to gain what you want; so if you make haste in the interview and don’t introduce and demonstrate yourself as well, then there’s no chance for you and you might lose it.

Even sometimes you have to pay a heavy price for being in a rush. Suppose that someone is driving too fast to get somewhere; in this case he might have an accident and hurt himself or others and the result is only the regret.

Finally, I assume that when you’re doing a work you should take your time to enjoy what you’re doing. In this way the time passes soon for you and you lost the time; you don’t count the minutes or hours to get it done.

All in all I surmise that it’s effective if you ponder and try to anticipate the consequences of your haste; in this way you have time to see if it worth hurry.

this interview might be you only chance to gain what you want;
this interview might be the only chance to gain what you want;