Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Making friend is very important in our short life. Having somebodies smiling together, tearing in each other's embrance, and sharing all kinds of feelings is pretty good. Sometimes we try to get to know others, making new friends, while, sometimes, we invest time, vigor, and thoughts to strengthened our relationship. Although getting along with unfamiliar people is good since we can learn a lot of things from them, we could usually share our deeper ideas and emotions with old friends and receive understanding, support, and, maybe, some help. With this in mind, I agree with the statement that ...

Sentence: Sometimes we try to get to know others, making new friends, while, sometimes, we invest time, vigor, and thoughts to strengthened our relationship.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and strengthened

Sentence: Some people might trying to be a fake friends for all the advantages we can offer.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to might and trying

Sentence: When the time is up, they having gotten all the things they wanted, they just ran away.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to they and having

Sentence: Having somebodies smiling together, tearing in each other's embrance, and sharing all kinds of feelings is pretty good.
Error: embrance Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl