Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In order to survive in this competitive society, subjects-choosing, either science or literature is very important for students because of the influence would be in our entire life. In my opinion, studying literature and chronology, gives us not only the intellectual growth of sophisticate thinking but also the method of handling emotional issues.

People, living in a multifarious word, could be lost in this enormous maze easily, and suggestions given by strangers, misleads us to a snare very probability. The intellectual development through the sophisticate thinking and introspective stories of the great man in the history stimulus us to meditation the human nature and the meaning of life. By Reading the masterpiece, such like “The Old Man and the Sea” wrote by Heminway. The story centers upon an elder fisherman named Sandiago , whom battled with the gain marlin lonely in the stone and had success after eighty-fifth days. Through the story and the inspirational saying from the elder fisherman “A man can be destroyed but not defeated.”, helping us establishes a positive outlook of life and develops an analyzable ability to cope with the dilemma in this modern world.

Maintaining a good relationship either friends or heterosexual friends, the sentimental literature can help us to discern the deeper sense of human nature. Besides, we can obtain some consolation and emotional releasing through inner words of the humanities, which is differ with the science and mathematics that reveals the natural phenomena and develops products to convent people.

Science and mathematics can train students to have an innovational thinking and elucidative ability what elements constitute the outer world. The literature helps students penetrate the spiritual innermost and establish a positively attitude toward to life. Combined together, both of these subjects can provide a complete training of humans and innovation.

Sentence: Besides, we can obtain some consolation and emotional releasing through inner words of the humanities, which is differ with the science and mathematics that reveals the natural phenomena and develops products to convent people.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and differ

Sentence: The literature helps students penetrate the spiritual innermost and establish a positively attitude toward to life.
Description: The fragment a positively attitude is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace positively with adjective

Sentence: Science and mathematics can train students to have an innovational thinking and elucidative ability what elements constitute the outer world.
Error: elucidative Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: innovational Suggestion: No alternate word