Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer.

My brother one day told me, human became mature when he stuck in wells of life! This statement maybe is not tangible for who are not familiar with such wells; however, its reality does not change by their beliefs. I also support this statement due to familiarity on which individuals can get familiar with their personalities and experiences on which they can do better advice for guiding others.

To begin with, concealed personalities always reveal by experiencing difficult situations. For example, according to what I read in one magazine two months ago, persons who were in various conditions can adopt themselves much better than their friends who have just one monotonous lifestyle. Either they have deeper understanding about other personalities, or they have vaster knowledge about them. They possess from a flexible spirit, have pleasant souls, and behave much more mature. Had they been in just one simple condition, they would never have had such flexibility.

Additionally, the mentioned personalities can be peak-performer in guiding of others. As an illustration, when I was at medicine school, there was a boy who was master in English. Others like us had a lot of vicissitudes in translating various articles while he could easily study and turn them back to mother tongue. He on account of his past worked on his ability to foster that; now, he could steer to improve us like an instructor. No wonder, he had this ability as long as he experienced our situation before.

All in all, I contended that most difficult experiences will turn out to best lessons in future. If you read all what I told from scratch to the end, you will agree with me, isn’t that what you think, right?

Sentence: This statement maybe is not tangible for who are not familiar with such wells; however, its reality does not change by their beliefs.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to for and who