Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that movies and televisions should always show audience good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished

I firmly agree with the statement movies and televisions should always show audience good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished. In the modern world everyone is depending more or less upon the entertainment world for a recreation or refreshment. Kids of the current generation are exposed to movies and televisions since they are born. Furthermore, people all over the world have a tendency to be influenced by movies and televisions. In fact it is influencing almost everything around the world and people from diverse group irrespective of age, sex, region, race can easily access to all kind of movies and television programs. Terrorism and violence are major concern for the whole world. In other words, it is better to show the audience that good people are always rewarded where as bad people are being punished.

First and foremost, many instances are found around us, when people mainly younger ones committing some serious offences influenced by movies or serials. In the ongoing generation televisions are not a surprising thing for the kids. The types of televisions are also changing with the advancement of the technologies. It is easily available everywhere, even in a mobile it comes with the default settings. In addition, the quality of the serials on televisions and current movies are also changing regarding the language usage, technologies and new ideas of evilness. Even if in certain cases adult can relate it to be mere entertainment, small kids and young people are likely to be greatly influenced by the evil characters using modern techniques to bother people. It is good to be influenced by the technology but "prevention is better than cure". So soap operas and film makers should take precautionary measures not to affect the young minds through rewarding or encouraging the bad character of their stories.

Secondly, kids of present generation are becoming more violent than their ancestors. Studies shows the reason to be the violent movies or television programs. Though some parents can control their kids from watching them. The availability and easily accessible options are wider for them. In addition, presently terrorism is a major concern for the whole world. I believe every small steps count to eradicate terrorism and violence from it's root. The multimedia can play an important role to teach people from diverse religion, race, country through punishing or showing the bad consequences of their wrong doings. At least it may awaken their conscience to think about the bad consequences for evil work. On the other hand people can cultivate good culture watching that good doings are always rewarded.

By the way of conclusion movies and televisions have great impact upon all age group and the society. Language is no longer a barrier for people to watch all kind of movies internationally. Hence, people can easily adapt to wrong doings if ignored or rewarded in movies. Therefore, it is wise to show that good people are always rewarded and bad people are being punished.

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'