Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

That a child was born is not important than growing up a child. The way how a child confronts with challenges and difficulties in his life is not completely easy to learn or guide. In my opinion, taking a part-time job is considered as a good way to teach or help children prepare for their life in future. Reasons are following as.

First of all, a job will help a child to live independently. As you know, a child is always taken care and covered by his parents' love. And most parents often do not want their children to do anything, except things such as study, eating, sleeping and entertainment. That callously makes children to become passive and depend too much on other people. In addition, life is not as pink color. There are a lot of problems or arduous issues happening everyday. If a child does not know how to protect himself, it will be really hard to go ahead and exist. Therefore, a part-time job will be a good chance to touch and get acquainted to failures and successes in life. That will make a child to be more confident and not afraid of difficulties when he grows up.

Secondly, That learning how to earn money will help a child to know how to use money in right way. Someone said that earning money was easier than using money. Actually, you can spend your whole life to take a lot of money, but you can also lose them only in one day. Hence, how to do not waste money should be taught as soon as possible. Furthermore, when a child does his efforts to make a money, he will love and apprehend the values of money. It also means that he will save and use them for good purposes.

In final, experiences in real world will be a good lesson than theories in books. For example,a job in a restaurant will teach you how to behave with different customers. When you serves a strict customer, you have to talk slightly and be patient to response all demands from this client. That is not a thing shown in books and no one can guide you to do that.

In summary, a job could be as one of best ways for teenage children to learn how to protect themselves and overcome difficulties in their life.

Sentence: When you serves a strict customer, you have to talk slightly and be patient to response all demands from this client.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to you and serves