Do you agree or disagree with the following statement In order to be well informed a person must get information from many different news resources Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Personally, I agree that news resources are reliable and good center to get information of whole world. So in order to be well-informed about everything a person must choose news resources for information like news papers, news channels, radio news etc.. Word 'NEWS' is formed by 4 words, where N stands for north, E for east, W for west and S for south, so it itself defines information of all four directions.

To begin with, I find that news is a center of knowledge from all the directions and incorporates whole world in it. It gives us information about things which are happening or happened around the world as well as it keeps us updated about activities in your near by areas.

In addition to world's news, it also provides us knowledge about things from kitchen to politics. News resources help us to give cognizance about politics, crime, business, entertainment, breaking news and top stories etc. at one place thus keeps us updated about all these activities outside our houses. For example, because of news resources I was able to know what are the political issues are going on in my home country.

And beyond all this information availability, this resources are more reliable and trustworthy. For example, news papers and other news related medias which gives us news shows us pictures and videos of what has happened hence we can trust them blindly. They prevent us from rumor and chaos of news satire. There are so many fake news are spreading through facebook and other social media websites which sometimes leads us to false news or chaos about things. So to verify them we should trust on news resources.

So, to sum up, I am more inclined to get information from many different news resources. They are more reliable and gives information at once without any deviation from truth. It keep us updated about all the information about everything.

Sentence: And beyond all this information availability, this resources are more reliable and trustworthy.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and resources

Sentence: There are so many fake news are spreading through facebook and other social media websites which sometimes leads us to false news or chaos about things.
Suggestion: There are so many fake news which are spreading through facebook and other social media websites which sometimes lead us to false news or chaos about things.

Sentence: It keep us updated about all the information about everything.
Description: The fragment It keep us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace keep with verb, past tense