Do you agree or disagree with the following statement In order to succeed you should be more like others than be different from everyone else

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. In order to succeed, you should be more like others than be different from everyone else.

Success is the pursuit of almost all of the humanities. However, when a man is endeavorring for success, it's common for him or her to get into the dilemma that whether they should be similar with others or be different. As for me, being different is definitely considered more rewarding on the way to success.

Firstly, the truth is often in the minority's hands. Being like others can help you become popular in a group rather than lead you to achievements. If you always simulate your companions even hold the same opinon with them, you will abosolutely miss the car to triumph. It's a universal rule that the truth is often hold by the minority who is different from the crowd. As the saying goes, only 20 persent people can gain the 80 persent wealth. If you stay with the crowd, hardly can you achieve your ambitious, such as popularity, knowledge, wealth, and power.

Secondly, To be different is harder than to be similar. It's obvious that to do as what people surround you do is quiet easier than to be different, since being different means taking challenge. You have to be more knowlegable and creative, at first, so that you generate a fresh idea in a new prospective. Furthermore, Courage is also a significant element which pushs you to take actions to turn your idea into reality. Last but not leat, you have to take the responsibility of the result whatever it is, success or failure. For those three points I've listed above, as It's more difficult to be different, they certainly deserve the achivement they may reach.

Thirdly, the different one can get more chances. Take ourselves into account, we normally choose to make friends with those who are unique. We can not deny that we all desire to benefit from the friendship, consequently, we would like to pay more time on unique friends to learn from them. Besides, the special one is supposed to be choosen by the leader, as a result, they gain more opportunities to go upwards. For instance, teachers would like to choose the special student who is potencial, social and smart in the class to be the monitor. Accordingly, those students get much more chance to communicate with their teachers and classmates, there's no doubt that they grow faster.

To draw my conclusion, there are three primary characteristics which consist a different person. Although they have to spare no efforts to work harder, they can gain more opportunities and stand at the truth's side as most times. Therefore, I sugguest those who want to succeed should be distingushied from the crowd.

Sentence: If you always simulate your companions even hold the same opinon with them, you will abosolutely miss the car to triumph.
Error: opinon Suggestion: opinion
Error: abosolutely Suggestion: absolutely

Sentence: As the saying goes, only 20 persent people can gain the 80 persent wealth.
Error: persent Suggestion: percent

Sentence: You have to be more knowlegable and creative, at first, so that you generate a fresh idea in a new prospective.
Error: knowlegable Suggestion: knowledgeable

Sentence: Last but not leat, you have to take the responsibility of the result whatever it is, success or failure.
Error: leat Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For those three points I've listed above, as It's more difficult to be different, they certainly deserve the achivement they may reach.
Error: achivement Suggestion: achievement

Sentence: Besides, the special one is supposed to be choosen by the leader, as a result, they gain more opportunities to go upwards.
Error: choosen Suggestion: chosen

Sentence: For instance, teachers would like to choose the special student who is potencial, social and smart in the class to be the monitor.
Error: potencial Suggestion: potential

Sentence: Therefore, I sugguest those who want to succeed should be distingushied from the crowd.
Error: sugguest Suggestion: suggest
Error: distingushied Suggestion: distinguished