Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer
Teachers have a great influence on their students, this is an undeniable truth. But when the individuals for meet their teachers, Most of their character are already moulded by their life givers. In my point of view, Parents have far more influence on their children. The reasons why I think that way goes as follows.
First of all, Parents give us life, they know our merits and demerits.They know us like a book, how we act, react to situations, what do we like, dislike. Since they know you well, it’s much more easier to teach something. Because they can choose an alternate ways of teaching which we can easily understand.
Another reason for my attitude is that the reasearcher’s appro ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Amir RF||76||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 day ago||Evgeniya||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 day ago||Evgeniya||60||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||amritgyawali||60||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 days ago||sandeep.daiya45...||76||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||sadra1988||70||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 days ago||mahboobe||60||Read full essay|
|9 months 3 weeks ago||younes.tatari||70||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 days ago||DubinchukEugene||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||Samar 1984||60||Read full essay|
- Which one person from history would you like to meet? Give specific reasons for your choice. (92.5)
- Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. (74.28570000000001)
- Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (74.61539999999999)
- If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Usereasons and specific examples to support your answer. (90)
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (72.5)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (71.4286)
- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences,career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designedprimarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (92.2222)
- It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? (92)
- Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reaso (64.61539999999999)