Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Maqdamon's picture

Teachers have a great influence on their students, this is an undeniable truth. But when the individuals for meet their teachers, Most of their character are already moulded by their life givers. In my point of view, Parents have far more influence on their children. The reasons why I think that way goes as follows.

First of all, Parents give us life, they know our merits and demerits.They know us like a book, how we act, react to situations, what do we like, dislike. Since they know you well, it’s much more easier to teach something. Because they can choose an alternate ways of teaching which we can easily understand.

Another reason for my attitude is that the reasearcher’s appro ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.

Leave blank for all. Otherwise, the first selected term will be the default instead of "Any".