Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Absolutely parents have a vital and crucial effect on their children's life. No one can deny the fact that parents and generally family, influence children's character,life,personality and destiny a lot.At different stages of life, children usually look at their parents as a pattern and parents are their role model in different aspects of life. Specially at early ages that children have a broad relation with parents and they spend most of their time together, parents have more ability to shape children's personality. At further stages, by attending school,making friends and entering society children might be influenced by other people around them such as teachers, friends or even famous figures like an athlete or movie star.

Despite all these, obviously parents are our first and main teachers in life. They're the one who taught us how to walk, to speak, to eat and many more. Then they taught us how to behave,they taught us all the norms of society and gave us the intuition of distinguishing between good and bad. I think for parents it doesn't matter how old you are , you'r always as a child for them and they think they should teach you and tell you what to do or not. They'll never become indifferent or carefree about you. It's a trait of parents and it returns to their deep sense of passion,love and care.

All in all , I firmly believe parents are the best teachers, the most patient and forgiving. They care about us as much as possible and they want our prosperity and triumph deeply. Parents are the teachers who you can always count on,rely on and trust. They come beside us step by step at different stages of life and they'll never leave us alone. Finally I think our success and triumph is the best gratuity for all the things parents do for us.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion