Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents arethe best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to supportyour answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are
the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support
your answer.

Every person is student till his dead. because every person teach new thing in life every day. It start from the birth then move to school, college and company, so every time it gets new teacher in his life. But i personally think from birth parents is best teachers in every persons life.

The start from the birth parents teaches you lot of things. which help you later in life. as we talk, eat and walk with help of parent. the mother teaches you how to speak, how say word. fathers teaches you how to walk and how to run. it starts from the birth all vital things we learn from the parents. the parents who enroll every person in school for his learn new things for his bright future.

Parents also help you in many situation in later life. in school days any difficulty in subject they help you to solve the problem like in math’s or sciences and how to play the sports. how much important sports in our life. how to behave in society and give respect to older people. they teach you how to hard work is important in life. how to handle the difficult situation in life. for example if student fail in particular subject how to over come from such problem.

As we grow up later in life parents barely one who teaches you which college to choose, which is field choose which help you in later in life. for example one of my friends like arts but parent force him to joint engineering. later he his now IT officer in good company. which is avail in whole life. such important decisions teaches parents in life.

So, finally we say that in school or collage the teachers teach you about particular subject or topic. but only one teachers support you in whole life they are parents. so there is no baffle in my mind that is parents is sole best teachers in life who gives you flourish lesson in life.

Sentence: It start from the birth then move to school, college and company, so every time it gets new teacher in his life.
Description: The fragment It start from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace start with verb, past tense

Sentence: But i personally think from birth parents is best teachers in every persons life.
Suggestion: Refer to persons and life

Sentence: Parents also help you in many situation in later life. in school days any difficulty in subject they help you to solve the problem like in math's or sciences and how to play the sports. how much important sports in our life. how to behave in society and give respect to older people. they teach you how to hard work is important in life. how to handle the difficult situation in life. for example if student fail in particular subject how to over come from such problem.
Description: The fragment student fail in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fail with verb, past participle

Avg. Sentence Length: 48 21.0 Don't forget punctuation marks.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.