Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older 15 to 18 year old teenage children Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older (15 to 18 year-old) teenage children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

For many people, giving the children the free well to take decisions that might effect their future is something unquestionable. However, I believe that parents should take the lead when it comes to their kids future and they should be taking the decisions for important issues that might effect their child, like school, college, artistic or sport careers.

First of all, teenagers aren't mature enough and they lack the experience that would allow them to take the right decisions. due to their young age teenagers don't have that much knowledge and accumulated experience that would qualify them decide on their important choices. a high school kid don't know exactly which college will be the best for him/her to join their soccer team, but a mature adult know how to wight bros and cons for different alternatives, like which college has better soccer team ranking, educational reputation and teams environment.

Also, teenage children tends to take easy options. for example, a lot of teenagers prefer to take easy subjects in high school rather than important ones, that's why school academic supervisor coordinates with parents on their kids' classes and subjects curriculum. This point prove that parents should decide for their children future.

Finally, teenage include hormones and psychological changes, which might effect their ability to take right decisions. Many studies prove that adults are more reliable in taking logical decisions than teenagers since human mind at teenage is not developed completely yet.

In conclusion, parents should be responsible on their children future. thus, they should take the important decisions on their kids behalf. however, children should also be learned how to be responsible but not in important decisions that might change their life completely.

Sentence: For many people, giving the children the free well to take decisions that might effect their future is something unquestionable.
...that might effect their child, like school, college, artistic or sport careers.
Suggestion: effect->affect

Sentence: First of all, teenagers aren't mature enough and they lack the experience that would allow them to take the right decisions. due to their young age teenagers don't have that much knowledge and accumulated experience that would qualify them decide on their important choices. a high school kid don't know exactly which college will be the best for him/her to join their soccer team, but a mature adult know how to wight bros and cons for different alternatives, like which college has better soccer
Description: The fragment adult know how is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

Sentence: This point prove that parents should decide for their children future.
Description: The fragment point prove that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prove with verb, past tense

Sentence: Finally, teenage include hormones and psychological changes, which might effect their ability to take right decisions.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to teenage and include

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.