Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Although a lot of juveniles believe that they can do whatever they want, it seems that when they enter to reality of life try to elude from gargantuan weight of responsibility; therefore, some of them believe that they should be careless about life difficulties, let themselves be free from per-preoccupations of life, and not bother themselves too much; however, some of the others take life so serious and blame the first group. In my opinion, one third of life is careless and two third of that is seriousness on which the next paragraphs will elaborate.

To begin with, being responsible is one of the significant characteristics of trustable persons. Generally, provided that individuals do not care about their relatives, brothers, sisters, children, wives, and in one word, their families, they undoubtedly will accuse to irresponsibility on which any one will not trust them anymore. Nevertheless, sometimes juveniles lead themselves to entangling with duties to such a point that they sooner than its time build their family, make baby, and sometimes find grandchild; So, no wonder, they stay back to meet their dreams. Either they did not perceive their meaning of life, or they always had complaint from the world.

Additionally, being too serious, though at the first glimpse seems an appropriate feature for a man, it will devastate personality in the long term. Too much concerning about future, depriving themselves from delightful moments of life like experiencing new opportunities for being happy, spending time with friends, and going on travel, and not paying attention to health- all are of the key reasons for such devastation. In this sense, a plenty of times they do what has not meaning for them and as a result have numbness feeling.

All in all, to put the issue into a nut shell, always-being-serious persons will never taste sweetness of life.

when they enter to reality of life try to elude
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: To begin with, being responsible is one of the significant characteristics of trustable persons.
Error: trustable Suggestion: No alternate word

It is not asked to talk about `juveniles`, but generally people.

'one third of life is careless and two third of that is seriousness on which the next paragraphs will elaborate. ' is not exactly right on the topic.

Better to agree or disagree one side.