Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
The school and everything that is concerned to it has its effect on student’s education. Some tend to spend more time studying, while others prefer to use this time for different activities. In my view, I believe that this attitude of learning comes not only from students themselves but also from the teachers. So I think that teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn and it has a lot of reasons.
First, teachers can be exacting. To put in another way, how much teachers give students homework as much they become qualified in certain subjects. At my physics classes I never learned, but when the teacher was changed I had to study well, because he gave us a lot of homework to do. It took a great amount of time, but actually I felt the difference and now I am better at it. Therefore, being exacting, teachers do a favor to students, as they start learning better.
Talking sincerely and telling sometimes funny stories teachers interest students in their own subjects. Becoming interested you tend to find out the basics of it. Therefore start learning. My physics teachers besides being exacting used to talk with us like a friend. He joked, told anecdotes; actually everything he said was concerned to his subject. Before I though physics I boring, now I find it colorful. Such teachers should be paid higher due to his reputation among students, which is beneficial for latter’s education.
Students start learning, because they are encouraged or motivated, and this motivation comes from the teachers. I had a teacher who starting the job evaluated everyone with good marks. Some of us started learning better, some still paid little attention to the subject, because they got marks easily. Then the teacher become strict, after they desire for good marks made them learn better. This is wonderful skill of teachers to understand what students need to make their teachers learn.
By doing aforementioned things teachers are considered to be more dedicated to their work, therefore it goes without saying that they should be paid more, because their students spend more time learning, become interested and wish to become the best, which supports their education.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 1 day ago||SheLaya||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||sevil.b||73||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||amirbahman||73||Read full essay|
|8 months 1 day ago||younes.tatari||80||Read full essay|
|10 months 1 week ago||saramhl||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||peste||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||wellington025||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 10 months ago||sheetal makavana||70||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||tooha||65||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||manna||90||Read full essay|
- You have been told that dormitory rooms at your university must be shared by two students. Would you rather have the university assign a student to share a room with you, or would you rather choose your own roommate? Use specific reasons and details to ex (64.28570000000001)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (86)
- People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer. (67.5)
- . Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live in areas where the weather changes several times a year. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (60)
- Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response. (76.1538)
- What is the best age to marry? Give reasons and examples to support your response. (78.4615)
- Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why. (94)
- What famous place would you like to visit? Use details and reasons to support your responses. (81)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising can tell you a lot about a country. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (58)