Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

The school and everything that is concerned to it has its effect on student’s education. Some tend to spend more time studying, while others prefer to use this time for different activities. In my view, I believe that this attitude of learning comes not only from students themselves but also from the teachers. So I think that teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn and it has a lot of reasons.

First, teachers can be exacting. To put in another way, how much teachers give students homework as much they become qualified in certain subjects. At my physics classes I never learned, but when the teacher was changed I had to study well, because he gave us a lot of homework to do. It took a great amount of time, but actually I felt the difference and now I am better at it. Therefore, being exacting, teachers do a favor to students, as they start learning better.

Talking sincerely and telling sometimes funny stories teachers interest students in their own subjects. Becoming interested you tend to find out the basics of it. Therefore start learning. My physics teachers besides being exacting used to talk with us like a friend. He joked, told anecdotes; actually everything he said was concerned to his subject. Before I though physics I boring, now I find it colorful. Such teachers should be paid higher due to his reputation among students, which is beneficial for latter’s education.

Students start learning, because they are encouraged or motivated, and this motivation comes from the teachers. I had a teacher who starting the job evaluated everyone with good marks. Some of us started learning better, some still paid little attention to the subject, because they got marks easily. Then the teacher become strict, after they desire for good marks made them learn better. This is wonderful skill of teachers to understand what students need to make their teachers learn.

By doing aforementioned things teachers are considered to be more dedicated to their work, therefore it goes without saying that they should be paid more, because their students spend more time learning, become interested and wish to become the best, which supports their education.

2nd and 3rd paragraphs do not support the opinion. Because, if teachers get higher because of the marks, means that all students get higher, not particular ones, that the author describes. Yeah, that can be just opinions. Actually i do not understand them or becausse of disaggreeing with them i cannot see my mistakes in my essay