Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television advertising directed towards young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Television advertising directed towards young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Television advertising proves to be a very outstanding tools to expose products to public. Many companies adopt some and earned a good success. There are many kinds of advertisement, each claiming different needs and directed toward to different groups of people. Even though the TV advertisements with wide range from dogs' food to houses are certified to be very productive. I don't think advertising directed towards young kids is a good thing. I agree with the statement that we shall not allow this kind of advertising.

First, kids don't know what they really need. The products on TV may be ...

Sentence: Television advertising proves to be a very outstanding tools to expose products to public.
Suggestion: Television advertising proves to be a very outstanding tool to expose products to public.

Sentence: With small amount of social experiences they have a high chance to drop into the snares and do what the evil adults want they to do, buying some and eat them in this case.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to they and to

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl