You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain you

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain you

h33750025's picture

By h33750025 - Posted on 29 September 2012

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain your opinion.

Curiosity, to human being, is a mystery. And still, could be the improvement of our life because knowing that what is being covered under the dropped leaf, often covered a useful hint that helps the world move faster, could provide sort of satisfaction to those explorer. Yet the benefits not only be given to the human on land but also save our mother earth. Thus, I have the opinion that Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay their attention on both the personal lives of famous people and the useful information.

Although, lots of media often focus on the point of the person whose mysterious privacy life is worth to be revealed to the public, which makes unscrupulous company earning trend go up steeply. Both magazines and newspapers show many intelligent information, usually gain our knowledge, on many different part, such as sciences, geography, medicines, genetics modifying, even what is happening in the outer space.

The information, helpful, useful and sometimes cheerful, is unveiled through the media that can also output the politico’s scandal, corruption, and what absurd things those celebrities have done. It’s quite sarcastic. Messing up the order of normal people’s life, ruining their healthy brain, and maybe, the increasing incidence of crimes, can be resorted to the bad, ridiculous, boring stuff.

What we have to do in this modern era is that try hard not to be irked by the bewildered news, it is said that some psychopath or misbehavior are wrongly informed by those news, but gather and classify the details we receive from no matter, internet, television, newspapers, or other public media.

It is sure that we can’t run away from the constantly approaching information. Even if we build up an unbeatable thick wall, the intelligence inevitably penetrate the wall you build, then again, you will find yourself float up and down in the oceanic information, perhaps, calling for help desperately, or help yourself.