Do you agree or disagree with the following statement There is nothing young people can teach older people

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? There is nothing young people can teach older people.

The old people definitely know more about everything and on practical things, in particular. They know more because they have gained lots of experiences over years of their lifetime. However, we cannot certainly claim that there is nothing young people can teach the adult. In the modern time, everything are changing and improving and we should also be up-to-date with changes, technologies, developments, and everything else which is accompanied by the modern time. Therefore, there are some issues and cases that the youth sometimes learn better and know more than the old because the young people are usually interested and involved with the new change and can learn skills faster than the old.

Young people can learn today's subject related to the technology better than adults and old persons. They can memorize lots of principles, rules, points, and information. Old people, over time, lose their ability to keep details and data in their mind. I have personally seen that the old ask questions from the youth on a task at the bank or in front of offices. They always describe how we must behave, but they simply forget a number phone. In fact, the old man are disable to learn a little complicated issues and sometimes it is vital that a young man be with them and teach and remind some cases.

Young people are more interested in learning rather than the old one. They want to know everything and all the time, they are challenging with subjects and lots of reasons which they are trying to find. On the contrary, old people are busy with jobs, daily requires, and other enormous stuffs that prevent them from challenging more with new things and new instructions. Therefore, they need to ask their children or the youth some questions related to new changes which were not before. For example, most of the old people know less on the computer and its programs rather than the youth. The youth know more because they are using the computer every day, so that is obvious the old people need the youth while using computer and demand that the youth sit down and teach them some instructions. As a result, young men are familiar with some necessary skills which are used and needed by the old man off and on.

I believe that there are lots of things and subject on the life that we should learn from old individuals. But, I have personally realized that there is absolutely something that old men don't know about. The most reasons for my claim are that the youth are up- to- date and can learn subjects better than the old.

Sentence: In the modern time, everything are changing and improving and we should also be up-to-date with changes, technologies, developments, and everything else which is accompanied by the modern time.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to everything and are

Sentence: In fact, the old man are disable to learn a little complicated issues and sometimes it is vital that a young man be with them and teach and remind some cases.
Description: The fragment the old man is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: The youth know more because they are using the computer every day, so that is obvious the old people need the youth while using computer and demand that the youth sit down and teach them some instructions.
Description: The fragment youth know more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

Sentence: The most reasons for my claim are that the youth are up- to- date and can learn subjects better than the old.
Description: The fragment that the youth is not usually followed by are