Do you agree or disagree with the following statement In today s world it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Now a days, everyone is in rush to earn money and defeat others in race of life. All of us want to reach on the top as soon as possible, for that it is important to do work quickly than others. Sometimes rushing in work may result into a disastrous failure that we spend more time to correct them. So, according to me it's important to work slowly to make sure everything is going perfect.

Firstly, when we are in hurry to finish any work it might result into a terrible mistake, that sometimes can't be corrected. Because of that we always feel a guilt from inside. For example, During my 8th grade's exam I was in a rush to finish my paper before my friends, and because of that I forgot to solve few questions of that paper. When result came out I've got very low percents in that exam than my friends.

Secondly, when we do some work in a hurry, it might not be of good quality, and looks imperfect. For instance, when there was a party at our home and I was cooking all the party food by myself. I was trying to finish it faster but it resulted into little bit burnt and raw food and improperly seasoned and no body liked it, and than we took everyone to restaurant.

third reason for my opinion is, work done with patients and concentration always results best. When we learn something it takes time and devotion to become perfect. All scientist do their work with patients and dedication and after research of several months to years, they come up with a formula or treatment method that helps humanity to live better and longer.

As conclusion I want to say that, working slowly with patients results as a sweet fruit and and there is a famous saying that 'Haste and waste'. So, Do your work quickly only when you are 100% sure that it will be perfect otherwise go slow and always give your best.