dO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT THE TOEFL TEST IS A WONDERFUL TEST USE REASONS AND EXAMPLES TO SUPPORT YOUR RESPONSE

dO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT?
THE TOEFL TEST IS A WONDERFUL TEST!
USE REASONS AND EXAMPLES TO SUPPORT YOUR RESPONSE.

I firmly agree that the TOEFL test is a wonderful test. Although, personally I believe some drawbacks of the test can not be denied completely, still it is an acceptable test that forecasts our ability to read, write, speak and write in English in academic settings in future. Definitely since I've started practicing for the test, it has changed my perspective towards english language due to the minuscule details that I used to ignore earlier. In addition, I had never used my minute observation for the day to day conversation before preparing for the test, which is an eye opener for me to change my way of communication.

First of all, the test is divided into four components and all the sections expect different kinds of performances from the test takers, which is very unique from the conventional tests of languages. I like the independent sections that gives the opportunity to speak or write based on our own experiences. However, the other parts of the test requires us to pace ourselves to express others' ideas within a time limit. But I believe the fascinating things in those parts help us to adapt to the real life situations while interacting with the native speakers. I had a very different notion about the TOEFL test earlier, but with minute observation and after constantly working on the vocabulary and the accent I am able to communicate in a better organized way.

Secondly, it is a test to examine your patience and attention in a peculiar way. I can see the difference in my attention span with regular practice of the test. From my propensity, success is impossible in this test without a strong attention to read and listen for a major part of the test. Even a small distraction can miss out a vital point of the lecture. As a result, not did I only try to pay full attention but also I worked hard to enhance it through meditation and practice of listening for a long time.

In a nutshell, I accept the test to be wonderful because I can see the improvement in people taking the test that is a requirement in everyday interaction with native people. Furthermore, it helped me to improve my communication style that I came to know from the complements by friends every now and then. So, I would say it is different from any other tests that makes it wonderful.

As a result, not only I tried to pay full attention but also worked hard to enhance it through meditation and practice of listening for a long time.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Sentence: Furthermore, it helped me to improved my communication style that I came to know from the complements by friends every now and then.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and improved

Sentence: Definitely since I've started practicing for the test, it has changed my perspective towards english language due to the miniscule details that I used to ignore earlier.
Error: miniscule Suggestion: minuscule

Sentence: First of all, the test is devided into four components and all the sections expect different kind of performances from the test takers, which is very unique from the conventional tests of languages.
Error: devided Suggestion: decided