Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In twenty years, there will be fewer cars are in use than there are today.

Some people think that in twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. However, in my opinion there will be more cars in use than there are today. Because we have now more cars than twenty years before, and I am sure it will increase in twenty years.

In this era, everyday we have observed new invention, technology is progressing every second. Scientist did invent solar cars, which engine with solar beam, or hydra cars which engines with water. Maybe we won’t use traditional cars, but definitely we’ll need car for transportation.

Moreover, population is getting increase, and many people buy their first car at the age of 18. In one family everybody has their own car, because car prices has decreased in past years. The demand of car will increase according to population. If we have 200 million people on the world, and if we assume that half of them have car, this number will increase proportionally since the world population will increase. Thus there will me more cars in twenty years.

Lastly, there are some alternatives instead of car. However, none of them are convenient as much as car. Planes are so expensive, and not everybody can use particularly seniors, pregnant women’s, and some severe patients. Trains have their own route, and if the people do not live close to those paths, transportation starts being pain in the neck. Additionally, middle of the America, where public transportation is not much common, people need car more than people who live in east or west cost. As a result of this, if there is not competitive alternative for cars, demand will be increase in the future.

To sum up, cars number and population will increase proportionally. In twenty years, I assume we will have more population than today, and accordingly we will have more cars in use than there are today.