*Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (agedfive to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, language,science and history.

*Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (aged
five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, language,
science and history.

Some, maintaining the viewpoint that children should concentrate on certain subjects required by the examination, claim that subjects like art and music is not as significant as the math or science. I concede their opinion. Nevertheless, children, who are born in 21 century, a time when the science and society is fully developed, are supposed to command more abilities than what are required in the school, considering versatile people are more welcome by the competitive society.

It is always the top of my list of my reasons for this opinion that a well-rounded child is in the position to gro...

Sentence: What's more , the top students of my major, who obtains the scholarship every year, tells me that her mother help her finds the interest of music and she fell in love with the piano at the age of 6.
Description: The fragment mother help her is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

No. of Words: 543 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.