Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A zoo has no useful purpose.Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

In thesis statement,the argument discusses whether a zoo has useful ambition or not.This argument implies that zoos are not beneficial.According to the statement,the author denies that a zoo has a meaningful message or target to give to the public.In general,this opinion is not true for several reasons.I shall explain reasons for my stance in the following paragraphs.

Zoos have an importance among the children ,even in my childhood ı always wanted to see animals and to be closed to them.They have never lost their prominence for years.I think that zoos are really effective way of education ...

Sentence: Our world is changing day by day.If we look deeply and compare it to the past,we can see the negative impacts on the enviroment.
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: Many of them die on account of climate changes.Climate effects the plants , so do the animals.They dissapear because of starving and being exposed to cold weather.In zoos,they live as they have a normal life.
Error: dissapear Suggestion: disappear

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl