do you agree or disagree with the following statement?"Action speaks louder than words"

World is very big and different-different kinds of people exists in that world, some of them always speaks and do nothing for something or someone and, some of them always show their self by action and say nothing.

I also believe that action speaks louder than words. For me, Action means you are contributing in something and, you are taking a stand for someone or something and, Words means you are just saying without performing any action. For example, child adoption if you are with a team of child adoption and, you are encouraging people to c adopt child that means you are just saying to others. On the other hand, if you adopt a child that means you contributing in child adoption and you doing publicity of child adoption by performing a certain action or by adopting a child, that is much more effective than other ways because in that case you are doing the same thing and saying the same thing to people and encouraging them to do so.

Only this is not the case where action speaks louder than words, there are many other areas too where action speaks louder. when I was a child I have two best friend, one of them is very simple and believe in help others and one of them always said I can do this or that and if you have any then come, I will definitely help you. surprisingly, I got ill and I need some help of my friends, and that was the first time when I experience that action speaks louder than words because the one who always speaks he did not even help me and other one who did not believe in words, was standing with me.

So according to my personal experience and by hearing many stories I believe that “Action speaks louder than words” and, also words are only words, anyone can change them but Action are something that no one can change.

Don't forget punctuation marks.