Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.please help me refine my essay.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
please help me refine my essay.

Telling truth has been a debatable issue among people from the past till now. Sometimes, there is a situation that people prefer to lie or hide the truth. They justify themselves that telling truth is not only appropriate and reasonable but it makes problem occasionally. Nevertheless something former is said, in my opinion, it is very important that people tell truth to each other in any relationship they have.

To begin with, I believe in no lie between friends is very helpful to friendship. It is common among People tell some white lie to their friends avoid making them sad. They think that if they tell truth, their friends become upset and their friendship goes on ruin. For example, brad desires to be an actor but he has no gift in acting. His dream is not accordance to his talent. But his friends because of satisfying him tell him lie. They give him compliment. As a result, brad thinks that he acts excellently and can be a successful actor. He becomes ambitious and destroys his opportunities.

Second, truth make people rely on each other. Believe or not, lie builds a wall of separation among people. For instance, in advertisement, if a company tells lie to people and promotes a product in a tricky way, after that people do not buy its product. This company obtains a negative reputation among people and goes to a wrong direction.

In addition, it is everybody's right to know the truth. May be people hide truth to keep their friendships well, but their friends will know the truth eventually. After it happens, they blame them for not telling truth.

Finally, it can be said telling truth has a significant role in any relationship between people. People with telling truth can rely on each other. This makes their relationships steady and secure.

truth make people rely on each other.
truth makes people rely on each other.