Do you agree or disagree with the following statement In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.
In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

Means of transportation for human beings has been changing rapidly through the history. It probably started by using other humans as the transportation vehicle, and nowadays we are using sophisticated technologies such as airplanes and advanced cars. Therefore, it might be difficult to predict the future of transportation tools. One major question in this fields is: Will cars, as popular means of transportation, be used more frequently in the future? I believe so. There will more cars in near-future horizon, say 20 years, because cars not only are getting cheaper, but also they are becoming more comfortable. Moreover, cities are getting even bigger. Thus, people will be more willing to use cars in the future.

The first aspect that deserves to be pointed out is that high growth rate of the cities will cause more cars to be put in use. It seems that cities are getting more popular for people to live in. People migrate from rural areas to metropolitan areas in search of a better, more comfortable life. Therefore, the cities will get bigger in the future. Since people use cars to travel in the cities and public transportation are prooved to be ineffective in many large cities, it seems resonable to predict that people will prefer using more cars for their transportation purposes.

Aside from the point I made above, one cannot oversee the fact that since cars are getting more advanced and comfortable, men will be interested in buying and using them in the future. Using advance seatbelts and airbags around the cabin, cars are getting safer in camparison to the past. Moreover, digital thecnologies have their way into the car industry, making it more comfortable. For instance, when a person gets into a car, central management unit of the car will adapt seats, temperature and mirrors of the vehicle automatically based on previouse adjustments of the person. Therefore, since the cars are more desirable, more people will yearn for having and using one.

Another aspect that deserves a word is that cars are getting cheaper. At the infantry period of the car industry, automatic vehicles were luxurious tools which only the lords could afford. However, as the industry growed into a mass production level, cars became less expensive. The same trajectory is predicted for car prices: cars will probably be even cheaper in the future. Cheaper cars will induce people to buy one.

In a word, owing to the aforementioned causes and elucidations described in the previous paragraphs, it appears to be reasonable to draw the well-founded conclusion that there will be more cars put in use in next 20 years because there are larger cities to communicate in and also cheaper,safer and more comfortable cars will give them an extensive advantage in comparison to other means of transportation.

Sentence: One major question in this fields is: Will cars, as popular means of transportation, be used more frequently in the future?
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and fields

Sentence: There will more cars in near-future horizon, say 20 years, because cars not only are getting cheaper, but also they are becoming more comfortable.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, post-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to will and more

Sentence: Since people use cars to travel in the cities and public transportation are prooved to be ineffective in many large cities, it seems resonable to predict that people will prefer using more cars for their transportation purposes.
Error: resonable Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: prooved Suggestion: proved

Sentence: Using advance seatbelts and airbags around the cabin, cars are getting safer in camparison to the past.
Error: camparison Suggestion: comparison

Sentence: Moreover, digital thecnologies have their way into the car industry, making it more comfortable.
Error: thecnologies Suggestion: technologies

Sentence: For instance, when a person gets into a car, central management unit of the car will adapt seats, temperature and mirrors of the vehicle automatically based on previouse adjustments of the person.
Error: previouse Suggestion: previous