Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

Although I believe that making new friends will keep human life fresh and energetic and it helps us for improving different aspects of our behavior by learning from them which is similar to saying that new people bring about new ideas and changes for enhancing our lives, I think it is totally more essential to put more efforts on keeping old friends because human kind looks for stable kind of relationships, also old friends are the individuals that we endeavored to select and start a friendship with them, after a period of time that is probably a long time we know these guys well and so we have understood how to manage our differences and problems.

First aspect to point out is that as long as old friends are aware of each other’s characteristics, they are able to help on another more in difficult and complicated situations. Besides they are capable of solving their problems and face the challenges that may eventually happen for ruining their friendship.

Apart from the point, I made above, one cannot oversee that the procedure of making friends containing finding some proper guy who attracts you and getting to know him/her is entirely a challenging issue. Even after meeting a person who seems to be capable of being a good friend of you, it is a time consuming matter to find out the details about his/her behavior, habits, and beliefs. It is worth mentioning that searching about all of these characteristics is a guarantee for being able to afford differences and thus it is necessary!

Another point deserving some words here is that in today's world that every little aspect of human lives is changing quickly, human being needs some peace and that's why we look for stable and lasting relationships. Achieving the skill of dealing with problems that we confront when trying to keep our old friends can let us meet this requirement.
In a word, owing to aforementioned reasonable causes and elucidations described in previous paragraphs, it appears to be good to draw the well-founded conclusion that keeping old friend is obviously more vital than making new friends.

Look at the firs paragraph, it is in one sentence.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph.