Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The issue at hand is whether life today is easier and more comfortable than past or not. This is obvious question because today technology is in highest levels. I feel that life today is easier than in past because the improvement of technology make today life easy.

One reason why I agree with the above statement is that transport vehicles progress in today life. For example, in past the number of cars are very few and these few cars are very limit in speed and facility but today there are very useful cars in road and they have a lot of technology like electronic window, automatic orientation, GPS, TV. Base on improvement in transport vehicle, I think today life is so comfortable than before.

Additionally, today's technology improve in processing matters. To clarify, imagine you live in past times and you want to post something, it takes so time to post that box. However, in today life you can use electronic post like an email. The email posts in one moment. Due to facilitate in processing matters, I think today life is very comfortable than before.

Finally, I feel that today life is comfortable because there are more ready tools that facilitate today life. For instance, today there are ready materials for building structure. Workers just put the ready material in its place and do not need to make the material. So using ready materials speed up the building process. Owing to using ready material in building construction, I believe that today life is very comfortable.

To sup up briefly, I strongly believe that my choice is right one I believe this because working in today life is so faster and easier that past time.

Sentence: Additionally, today's technology improve in processing matters.
Description: The fragment technology improve in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace improve with verb, past participle

Need to improve your vocabulary words.