Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are.use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are.
use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is not an overstatement that advertisement has always played a pivotal role on human beings judgement and shopping habits. As a result, even academic courses about advertisement has taken form in order to exploit effects of it on people for financial and even political purposes. Given that, the authenticity and genuineness of the advertisement has always been questioned by individuals. Are the product as good as they seem in the commercial advertisements in televisions or city billboards? I am strongly suspecious about the advertisements.

The first aspect that deserves to be outlined is...

Sentence: I am strongly suspecious about the advertisements.
Error: suspecious Suggestion: suspicious

Sentence: For instance, in a car advertisement, may be the speed and handeling of the product is compared with other cars and the cost is, purposely, not mentioned because it is much higher than that of the competitors.
Error: handeling Suggestion: handling

Sentence: The most important feature of which is exploited the most, is the fact that people are decieved if a product is placed close to another subject that is very interesting to them; thereafter, the product becomes interesting for them too.
Error: decieved Suggestion: deceived

Sentence: Lots of youngesters, regardless of the fact that they like football or not, love David Beckham.
Error: youngesters Suggestion: youngsters

Sentence: Therefore, when they see him in billboards, unconciously, they do not think about the product anymore and buy them.
Error: unconciously Suggestion: unconsciously