Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents are the best teachers.Use specific reasons & examples to support your answer.

Though parents have a major impact on a child's development, I do not agree with the statement that parents are the best teachers as many factors in a child's life have a greater impact on their development. Referring to my own life experience, I would say two things namely peer group and teachers have a very considerable influence on a child's overall personality.

Firstly, I can recall form my childhood experiences that after 5/6 years I spent most of my time through out the day, outside my house. So is with my friends, which creat an opportunity for any child to learn certain remarkable things from his/her peers. For example;my parents were definitely worried & continuously telling me about studying seriously and time management. But the actual realization in my case came when I saw my friends doing the same by themselves. Till I realized it myself I was not a very serious learner. Consequently, in later years I excelled academically better than my friends.

Secondly, another vital development in my life was possible due to one of my 8th grade teacher. She created the sense of time management within me, which helped me a lot to be successful in every sphere of my life. Among so many students she could know the potentialities within me, which I was unable to bring out to the best due to the lack of time management. So my 8th grade was a milestone in my life to be a successful student.

In the way of conclusion I must say though I am grateful to my parents my friend circle & teachers have a greater influence on my development as a successful adult.

Sentence: So is with my friends, which creat an opportunity for any child to learn certain remarkable things from his/her peers.
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word

More words wanted.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.