Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People learn things better from those at their own level - such as fellow students or co-workers - than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. Use specific reasons and examples

People throughout their lives are always learning novel things everyday. They might learn from other people at their own level. However, I believe that they would learn more pevotal issues from those at a higher level based on their intensive experiences in different aspects including professional, social and educational ones.

First of all, people usually learn more from those with higher level of professional experience. People who have been working for longer period of time have promptly compiled a relevant experiences in their professions. For example; I'm currently working at a software company, and I'm thrilled with the things that I have been learning from my boss, who had been in the job for thirty years. Obviously, during that time, he had been confronted with so many obstacles, and learned a lot of methods that contribute in solving so many business related problems. Therefore, when I sometimes encounter problems in my work, he is the most convenient person to refer to, due to his massive knowledge of ways to solve problems. Thus, he is definitely better than any other co-worker of the same level as mine.

Secondly, From a social aspect, older people inevitably have experienced social affiliated issues to a much larger extent, compared to people of similar age as mine. lets take my parents for instance; whatever advice they usually offer to me, it would turn out to be the best. It happens several times that I tried to pursue advice from my friends who usually have an aquasi social experiences as mine, and the percussions were never successful. Hence, it is always more logesticto follow the advice of elderly people that have better social experiences.

Finally, educationally speaking, people who are at a higher educational level would undoubtedly render a greater support than those of a similar level. For example; I had an awful experience in one of my exams at the university, when I once studied with one of my classmates, whereby I totally depended on her in explaining all the material that i've missed when I was absent. To my surprise, I failed the exam. However, when the professor had clarified all the misconceived material for me, I made a record in the final exams. Though, people certainly benifit more from those who have higher educational experience.

In conclusion, I believe that people who are characterized by a higher professional, social and educational level would be more beneficial to others than people that are almost at the same level.

Sentence: However, I believe that they would learn more pevotal issues from those at a higher level based on their intensive experiences in different aspects including professional, social and educational ones.
Error: pevotal Suggestion: pivotal

Sentence: Hence, it is always more logesticto follow the advice of elderly people that have better social experiences.
Error: logesticto Suggestion: logistic

Sentence: Though, people certainly benifit more from those who have higher educational experience.
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit