Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment – doing things they like to do – rather than doing things they should do.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment – doing things they like to do – rather than doing things they should do.

The issue at hand is whether people spend much of their time for personal enjoyment rather than doing things they should do. This issue is very complicated question because people's values are different in personal.

Personally, I disagree with the idea that people spend much of their time for personal enjoyment because today's life is became so hard then you must work hard to be stay in common situation.

One reason that I think people do not spend too much time on their personal enjoyment because today’s costs are very expensive so you need to work more to earn more money and this needs you to spent more times. Because of spend more time to earn more money I believe that today' people do not spend much time for enjoyment.

Another reason I claim that people spend their time for doing think they should do, because today's life needs more skills. To being so efficient in your life and your job, you need more skills .For gaining these skills you need to spend more time. Based on spending more time to gain more skills, I think people do not spend too much time to personal enjoyment.

Finally, I believe that people do not spend more time on personal enjoyments because today’s life needs more information. This essential information require more time for gaining. According to spending more time to gain necessary information, I think people do not spend much time to personal enjoyment.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that people do not spend too much time on personal enjoyments. I believe this because today’s life need more money, skills and information that obstacle to spent more time on personal enjoyment.

Sentence: Personally, I disagree with the idea that people spend much of their time for personal enjoyment because today's life is became so hard then you must work hard to be stay in common situation.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to is and became

Sentence: One reason that I think people do not spend too much time on their personal enjoyment because today's costs are very expensive so you need to work more to earn more money and this needs you to spent more times.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

Sentence: Because of spend more time to earn more money I believe that today' people do not spend much time for enjoyment.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and spend

Sentence: This essential information require more time for gaining.
Description: The fragment information require more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace require with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: I believe this because today's life need more money, skills and information that obstacle to spent more time on personal enjoyment.
Description: The fragment life need more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

Suggestions:
1. You have some basic grammar issues. Try to read a gram book
2. Improve your vocabulary words