Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Small colleges give students a better education than large universities do.Use spesific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In these days,there is a big conflict between two groups. The question is which one provides better education;small colleges or large universities?

First,ın general,large universities give better education comparing the small colleges. Funding is an excellent reason of that subject. Government supports universities in many ways. What is more,they have high quality teachers and materials. Researching opportunity is at the top level.

Second, large universities not only gives education,but it also include different activies providing social life. In university,you have a big chance.either you can join any social clubs or you can just enjoy the performance of them.

Third,some people believe that small colleges gives specific education,so ın future it is easy to find a job. I completely disagree with that idea. Indeed ,universities show various way to choose. Moreover,you can have different classes at the same time ,so other options lay in front of you. Therefore, finding a job is a piece of cake than small colleges.

All in all, university has more advantages according to small colleges. If you realize what is under your hand,it is the best way to have education.

Sentence: Second, large universities not only gives education,but it also include different activies providing social life.
Error: activies Suggestion: activities

Need more words.