Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Small colleges give students a better education than large universities do.Use spesific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Education is the most vital thing for our country and all universities work hard to improve themselves. They have to slog to choose good students. So, i certainly disagree with this statement. Large university give students a better education that small college do because, according to small college, they have better professors or facilities and social life.

First,ın general,large universities give better education comparing the small colleges. Funding is an excellent reason of that subject. Government supports universities in many ways. What is more,they have high quality teachers and materials. Researching opportunity is at the top level. Research and development are The most important thing for universities. They demostrate that how developed and this can be achieved with good teachers.

Second, entertainment is the one of the most important thing for college students because they always work hard during the semerter and they sometimes feel relax and the best way is university opportunities for this. Large universities not only gives education,but it also include different activities providing social life. In university,you have a big chance.either you can join any social clubs or you can just enjoy the performance of them. Thus, both students are happy and university administrators are happy because if students are happy, they can improve their performance and accordingly they increases the success of the university.

All in all, university has more advantages according to small colleges. If you realize what is under your hand,it is the best way to have education. We never forget that education is the most vital thing to our country and we should always support students. They are our future.

Sentence: Thus, both students are happy and university administrators are happy because if students are happy, they can improve their performance and accordingly they increases the success of the university.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and increases

Sentence: They demostrate that how developed and this can be achieved with good teachers.
Error: demostrate Suggestion: demonstrate

Sentence: Second, entertainment is the one of the most important thing for college students because they always work hard during the semerter and they sometimes feel relax and the best way is university opportunities for this.
Error: semerter Suggestion: semester