Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Successful person prefer taking risks rather than doing things they already know.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Successful person prefer taking risks rather than doing things they already know.

Many of us like to continue our routine life, while others always trying to find a way in order to make an impact on the World they are living in. In my point of view, although taking risks is not always a safe approach to success, it will certainly help you to achieve this goal. In taking risks, you can challenge your abilities and examine how well you are prepared for a certain job. Also, by introducing something new rather than normal trends, you have the chance to be seen since you are more creative. Another reason that one can think of is that if you take risks it will be more interesting and need more effort which can help you to be more successful.

The first aspect to point out is that in taking risks there is always the availability of challenging your skills. In this way, you can understand what your weaknesses are and what the best points in your work are which do not need to be revised. For instance, if you are trying to make a new business in confectionary, then you might have gained some skills while you were a baker, so you can use some of those skills in this new job, however it is useful to learn some new lessons on how to bake a cake. In this way you challenge your abilities and learn more which can make a way to be successful in your future job.

Apart from the point I made above, one cannot oversee is the fact that taking risks sometimes result in more creativity which can attract more attention to your work. For example, no one would predict before that these new trends will in the future have such great incomes for their inventors, but nowadays this creativity is respectful and result in many successful people that we know today.

In a word, owing to the aforementioned reasonable causes and elucidations describes in previous paragraphs, it appears to be good to draw the well founded conclusion that successful people always try new ways and take risks which challenge them and make them more appropriate for their future jobs. It also can show how creative they are and this is helpful in achieving their goals.