Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.

Nowadays, technology plays a vital role in our everyday lives; we can see presence of computers in every aspect of our life. In spite of many advantages the technology have brought to our life, there are some controversies among people that technology causes some problem such as making children less creative. In my point of view, computer and technology can be very useful to help us improve creativity among children; we have to learn to use them wisely. There are two persuasive arguments in support of the aforementioned statement discussing it from different conceivable angles.

The first aspect to point out is that there are many special software and games designed for improving creativity of the children. These softwares and games were planned to help children to flourish their hidden skills and ability. For example, there is a special game which asks the children to make new things with their available material. They can sell them in order to get money and buy new materials. By this way, they learn how to be creative in a childish and joyful way.

Another aspect deserving some word here is that children have better access to information by the use of technology. Nowadays, in comparison to the past, children have much more knowledge in many fields. This knowledge makes them ask more questions and consequently will form more doubts in their mind now rather than past. Therefore, they are more prepared to create new things in future; their minds are open to change and modification.

To put in nut shell, owing to the aforementioned reasonable causes and elucidations described in previous paragraphs, it seems reasonable to acclaim that computers can improve children creativity in many ways. The only point is that we have to be careful to use them wisely in order to help children flourish their abilities.

some problem such as
some problems such as