Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.

Depending on personality type, personal experience and emotional concern some people believe that the advertising directed toward children should not forbid. In my opinion, however, the opposite is true. There are a numerous reason why I think it should prohibit for young children to watch directed toward programs, and I would explore only few of the most important ones here.

First, these kinds of programs decrease the creativity of children. These programs show limit way to Children there for, children think just about these limit ways. They always feel that other person must tell them what to do. Base on negative influence on young children, I think advertising directed toward young children should not allow.

On the other hand, the personality of young children, of course, is so simple. Children have simpleton personality, they believe to everything that they see or hear. This kind of program impresses children's personality in their own future life. for example, when the program show one special dull that can cure people, the children think it must be true, but when he/she become grow up he/she understand it is not true after that he/she believe that every person may lie to him/her so this little child cannot trust to anyone. Due to bad effect in children personality, I believe forbid the program direct toward children is the right choice.

Finally, this kind of advertising diminishes children's confident. In the future life of Children, they cannot make a decision in sensitive situations. Children can not be on their own and independently so they always must be guide. Because children feel lake of confidence by watching these kinds of programs, I feel my choice is preferable.

To sum up briefly, from what we have disgusted, we may safely come to conclusion that preventing young children from watching directed toward programs is a rather wise decision.

Don't use some pattern sentences in real test. They are for practicing only.

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.