Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Advertising has affected our life. But that doesn't mean to not allowing advertising at all. I don't agree with that television advertising directed toward young childern (aged two to five) should not be allowed because of those reasons

First of all, children at these age don't pay a lot of attention to advertising becuse they only look at advertising only to see another baby. For instance I have two nices who one of them is about 2 year and the other is 5 years old. Every time they watch TV, they don't look at advertising but only to see another babies.

In addition, children at these age don't watch TV a lot, so they will not be affected by Advertising. for example my nices don't a lot looking at TV because they spend most of their time sleeping or playing with other kids.

To sum up, most of the children will not be influenced by advertising so there is no need to be not allowed.

Sentence: Advertising has affected our life.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: But that doesn't mean to not allowing advertising at all.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: For instance I have two nices who one of them is about 2 year and the other is 5 years old.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a numeral, cardinal
Suggestion: Refer to who and one

Sentence: Every time they watch TV, they don't look at advertising but only to see another babies.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and babies

Sentence: I don't agree with that television advertising directed toward young childern aged two to five should not be allowed because of those reasons
Error: childern Suggestion: children

Sentence: First of all, children at these age don't pay a lot of attention to advertising becuse they only look at advertising only to see another baby.
Error: becuse Suggestion: because

Minimum 250 words wanted.