Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?There are times when it is acceptable not to tell the truth.Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
There are times when it is acceptable not to tell the truth.
Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Telling the truth in all societies and costumes is remarkably admired. All the people are expected to tell the truth, but there is some special times and situations in everybody's life, that they can break the laws, and don't tell the truth. I agree that, there are special times when it is acceptable not to tell the truth for some reasons, and in the following I'm going to demonstrate my reasons with specific details.

The chief reason in my opinion is, when someone got stuck in a situation, when telling the truth causes danger for an innocent man, he or she can say something misleading. Consider that if someone tell the truth about all he knows about someone's private life, what will happen? I think it would causes some special danger for his private life, may be even it can lead his life to a serious problem like divorce.

Furthermore, in a situation when we face to some criminals, and we know that if we tell them the truth, they will do something against the law, we shouldn't tell the truth. May be if we want to be honest in front of thieves, and with using our information, they become aware of how to prepare a plan for bank robbery. We helped them to hurt the society, while we could give them wrong information to avoid such problems.

The next reason in my view is, people, whom work in high level security agencies are not expected to tell the truth, because most of the projects that, they are working on, are very sensitive, and any attempt to expose them in front of public eyes has lots of unforeseen circumstances. Consider a high level detector, who is working on a homicide traces. As he continues to gain more information about reasons, he should be more careful about being private, and if he wants to say the truth anywhere, he cannot finally reach a specific reason, because most of the clues are likely to be vanished, because of his honesty and lack of intelligence.

As a result, I think, while telling the truth is a admirable action, and we must try our best to be honest in any moments of our lives, but there are some special situations, that we will be exempted from telling the truth.

if someone tell the truth
if someone tells the truth

Sentence: I think it would causes some special danger for his private life, may be even it can lead his life to a serious problem like divorce.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to would and causes
Description: The fragment may be even it is rare

people, whom work in high level
people, who work in high level