Do you agree or disagree with the following statement There are times when it is acceptable not to tell the truth

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
There are times when it is acceptable not to tell the truth.

If i will ask this question that "There are times when it is acceptable not to tell the truth",i know mostly answers are in 'yes' but if someone ask this same question to me, my answer is 'No' because of some reasons that i am going to explain.

My one reason is that 'we have to lie hundred of times, to hide a one truth'. For Example if we lie one time to getting out from some situation then we need to make another cock-and-bull story again and again to hide that lie and if someone know about your lie, no one will trust you again. Many years we need to spend to gain trust of someone and our one lie spoil our all hard-earned.

My another reason is that "Pure gold does not fear the flame". If we always speaks truth, we do not have a fear of anyone and we feel confident and fearless. Our one lie or mistake breaks the heart of someone, who is most important for us whether those are our friends, family and others.

I know tell the lie is the easiest way to deal with those situations that are hard to manage or after lying may be we got succeeded but at last we fell down. On the other hand, if we tell the truth or chose the hardest way may be in the beginning no one understands you, but at last you will definitely got succeeded.

That are my some reasons to speak the truth. Sometimes it is hard to speak the truth but we must try to fight with our fear, that makes us fearless, confident and incredible.

Sentence: For Example if we lie one time to getting out from some situation then we need to make another cock-and-bull story again and again to hide that lie and if someone know about your lie, no one will trust you again.
Description: The fragment someone know about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

Sentence: Many years we need to spend to gain trust of someone and our one lie spoil our all hard-earned.
Suggestion: one lie spoils

Sentence: I know tell the lie is the easiest way to deal with those situations that are hard to manage or after lying may be we got succeeded but at last we fell down.
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to be and we

More content wanted.