Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.Use specific reason and examples.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.
Use specific reason and examples.

Undoubtedly, education plays a great role in our world. Many scientists are on the belief that each person can learn essential things through academic environment. And, improvement in technology can be obtained under this condition. While, some people believe that uneducated person might have some experience which are valuable to teach educated person.

First of all, there are specific areas that uneducated people might be expert on that topic. Agriculture can be considered as an example. Some students go to universities to learn how to improve the way of farming. Various regions can be defined to reach this goal, like engineering, biology and so on. The way of cropping, the kind of crops to be planted and other things which are related to the technology can be specified.

Moreover, to be successful in such fields it is necessary to work for many years. According to those experiences they can decide what they need to do their job more efficiently. Technology is improving so fast. To accomplish to this goal, these students need expertise to help them. Under these conditions, uneducated people can guide them. As a result, improvement can be seen in a short time considerably.

Furthermore, some student wants to automate and control the method of harvesting farm by designing tractor robots. To do such work they also need the information from real experiences. They need to know how to do it without disturbing plants. Uneducated farmers can help young people to help them do this job more efficiently. As a consequence, uneducated person can be helpful for society.

In conclusion, it is quite right to conclude that it is meaningless to say that uneducated individuals cannot teach educated people. Not only, they can help their country but also, they can help their world to progress in different aspects.