Do you agree or disagree that it is always better to marry someone who is similar to you rather than someone who is differant from you

A great life partner is always have a good understanding and empathy. To find a life partner who is good charachteristics is always a difficulty in nature because some people prefer a someone who is similar to that person and some people attracts towards the opposite or different from that person. It choices are changes from person to person. But I agree to the statement that it is always better to marry someone who is similar to me rather than someone who is differant from me. There are so many reasons why I prefer to marry to someone like me but I like to highlighted the two main reasons from which I think that is always better.

First of all I think marriage is a that blissful thing which is two differant person have to follow the bonding. Two differant nature of person brought up from a differant culture there is always a difficulty to go harmoniously. Because it it obvious that two people act differantly, behavie differantly, think differantly. But in marraige ven though there are two differat people they should think, act, behave similarly for their own development. For example If I think saving money is better than spending it and my husband think spending money for fun is better then it need to go harmoniously. Finding a solution rather than fighting is always better.

In addition to this the second point is that with a similar kind of person you can enjoy every moment . For example you can spend aquality time together, disscuss on various topic, having fun but if you are a differant kind of person you can not alble come on conclusion on one point. For example if you want to watch movie then he want to play cricket, if you want to listen a music he want to watch a movie and that differances turn on in the arguments.

Last but not least in marraiges differant of opinion is okey but argument on differant opinion tends towards the disputes and dispute always converted into the end of the marriges. So for the sake of the interest of marriage and its reaction on familly memers and society it is always better to marry someone who is as like as you.

So In my conclusion marry someone who is love you, like you and similar to you insted of attracting towards someone else who is differant from you.

Sentence: To find a life partner who is good charachteristics is always a difficulty in nature because some people prefer a someone who is similar to that person and some people attracts towards the opposite or different from that person.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a pronoun, nominal
Suggestion: Refer to a and someone

Sentence: It choices are changes from person to person.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to It and choices

Sentence: First of all I think marriage is a that blissful thing which is two differant person have to follow the bonding.
Description: The word that is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to that

Sentence: Because it it obvious that two people act differantly, behavie differantly, think differantly.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to it and it

Sentence: For example If I think saving money is better than spending it and my husband think spending money for fun is better then it need to go harmoniously.
Description: The fragment husband think spending is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example if you want to watch movie then he want to play cricket, if you want to listen a music he want to watch a movie and that differances turn on in the arguments.
Description: The fragment he want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Error: charachteristics Suggestion: characteristics

Sentence: But I agree to the statement that it is always better to marry someone who is similar to me rather than someone who is differant from me.
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Error: differant Suggestion: different

Sentence: Two differant nature of person brought up from a differant culture there is always a difficulty to go harmoniously.
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Error: differantly Suggestion: differently
Error: behavie Suggestion: behave

Sentence: But in marraige ven though there are two differat people they should think, act, behave similarly for their own development.
Error: ven Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: marraige Suggestion: marriage
Error: differat Suggestion: different

Sentence: For example you can spend aquality time together, disscuss on various topic, having fun but if you are a differant kind of person you can not alble come on conclusion on one point.
Error: aquality Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: disscuss Suggestion: discuss
Error: alble Suggestion: able
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Error: differances Suggestion: differences

Sentence: Last but not least in marraiges differant of opinion is okey but argument on differant opinion tends towards the disputes and dispute always converted into the end of the marriges.
Error: marriges Suggestion: marriages
Error: marraiges Suggestion: marriages
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Sentence: So for the sake of the interest of marriage and its reaction on familly memers and society it is always better to marry someone who is as like as you.
Error: familly Suggestion: family
Error: memers Suggestion: members

Sentence: So In my conclusion marry someone who is love you, like you and similar to you insted of attracting towards someone else who is differant from you.
Error: insted Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Double check grammar and the spellings errors before submitting.