Do you agree or disagree? It is more enjoyable to have a job when you only work three days a week for long hours than to have a job when you work five days a week for shorter hours.

You can manage your working hour so that you be off for some days and work other days more longer, or you can go to workplace veryday and come back home earlier. People may choose one of these ways dependent on which is more convenient for them. My opinion is that the first way is more useful than other because you have more time to do your personal works, studying, learning, or even enjoying.

First, working three days a week provides a massive time to do other works. There are several works everybody must do in his/ her daily life. To do some of them you must go to an office which is open only in working hour and close in weekend. thus, if you work only three day of week, you probably have enough time to do such works.

Second, if you are a student, working three days is ideal for you because you have sufficient time to study. I experienced such condition when I study in university for MS.c. Degree. I work in even days and in odd days I just study. This shedule allowed me to focuse on my studdy more effectively. If you go every day to workplace and come back in evening, it makes you tired even if you work for shorter hours. However, if you go there only three days, you have two complete days to go ot university or stay at home and study. In this case, you aren't as mush as tired you come back from work.

Finally, this model of work provides you more free time to enjoy or learn. You have more opportunity to go trips because with weekend you have four days free. It is wonderful for you to visit places that you always wish to see. Using airpalne you can even visit a foreign country in this free time. Also, you can use your free time to learn some new skills in feild of your job or some other area. For example I really liked to learn swimming, but because I was very tired after work I couldn't start it. However, now I cganged my working hours and only go to workplace three days of week. As a result, In my free days I go to pool to learn swimming.

In conclusion, my opinion is that to go three days of week to work and spend other days to do personal works, studying, learning, or traveling is a best way one can experience in his/life. Although I think it isn't proper for every one, I suggeste my freinds to try it if it is possible for them.

Sentence: In conclusion, my opinion is that to go three days of week to work and spend other days to do personal works, studying, learning, or traveling is a best way one can experience in his/life.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: This shedule allowed me to focuse on my studdy more effectively.
Error: shedule Suggestion: schedule
Error: focuse Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: studdy Suggestion: study

Sentence: However, now I cganged my working hours and only go to workplace three days of week.
Error: cganged Suggestion: changed

Sentence: Although I think it isn't proper for every one, I suggeste my freinds to try it if it is possible for them.
Error: suggeste Suggestion: suggest
Error: freinds Suggestion: friends

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: