Do you agree or disagree to the statement that distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning

Do you agree or disagree to the statement that distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning.

In todays world education is play important role in anyones life. With the education person can receive stablility, reputation and good understanding in his life. Therefore education is necessary. Now a days for the good education there are so many sources are available for any persons benefit. Such as distance learning and online learning. Those type of learning are very helpful for those people who are not able to go any collage due to certain reasons. A student need not be necessary to go on particular time and particular place for learning he or she can acheive a degree online. It is very convinient he or she can do job simulteniously. There are so may advantages are there which is really helpful for the student who want to learn. But I would not prefer this type of education for my study for two main reasons.

First of all from the distance learning and online learning I can not able to pay attention to the online class. Because ther are so many resources are available to distract myself. I am such kind of person who can distract easily and I am also a kind of person that I need to strict myself, I need some pattern and a push and a guidance for my education. For example In online class I can take my phone and chat with my friend and what I need just pause the button.It is a kind of distraction. There is no one is available to supervice on me.

In addition the second reason is that in classroom learning I will be able to pay a propper attention towards the teacher, I can ask the question to my teacher, I can communicate with my teacher. If any classmate ask any question to teacher I can able to understand from his point of view. It helps to clear my thought. And I am that kind of person who can not be able to learn alone. If I want to do group disscussion my classmates are always available for that. There are some kind of projects are there which anybody can not able to do online. And I like to be with my friends and teachers who guided me to acheive my goals and dreams and they help me to fulfil that.

In a conclusion that distance learning and online computer classes are useful for many of the students,with the help of that they can able to acheive their goal and fulfil their dreams but not for me therefore I strongly disagree to the statement that distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning.

Sentence: In todays world education is play important role in anyones life.
Suggestion: In today's world education is playing important role in anyone's life.

Sentence: Those type of learning are very helpful for those people who are not able to go any collage due to certain reasons.
Description: The fragment type of learning is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace type with types

Sentence: If any classmate ask any question to teacher I can able to understand from his point of view.
Description: The fragment classmate ask any is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace ask with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: With the education person can receive stablility, reputation and good understanding in his life.
Error: stablility Suggestion: stability

Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A student need not be necessary to go on particular time and particular place for learning he or she can acheive a degree online.
Error: acheive Suggestion: achieve

Sentence: It is very convinient he or she can do job simulteniously.
Error: simulteniously Suggestion: simultaneously
Error: convinient Suggestion: convenient

Sentence: Because ther are so many resources are available to distract myself.
Error: ther Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There is no one is available to supervice on me.
Error: supervice Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition the second reason is that in classroom learning I will be able to pay a propper attention towards the teacher, I can ask the question to my teacher, I can communicate with my teacher.
Error: propper Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If I want to do group disscussion my classmates are always available for that.
Error: disscussion Suggestion: discussion

Sentence: And I like to be with my friends and teachers who guided me to acheive my goals and dreams and they help me to fulfil that.
Error: acheive Suggestion: achieve
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: In a conclusion that distance learning and online computer classes are useful for many of the students,with the help of that they can able to acheive their goal and fulfil their dreams but not for me therefore I strongly disagree to the statement that distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning.
Error: acheive Suggestion: achieve
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill