Do you agree or disagree with this statement? It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents' job than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents' job.

Everyone knows that having a job is a necessity in life and one can not goes againts this fact. Hence choosing a job should be considered as a job should be chosen first. But what are the factors affect a person choose one job rather than the others?

Isn't it reasonable to choose a job you have been familliar with from long ago? As far as i know, people who follow their parents' job, are more beneficial in their jobs and get to better posts and levels. I think those approaches comes from the backgrounds they have from long ago, and what they learned from their parents before they get that job. For example i had a friend which his parent was a machinist. He followed his parent's job and he was excellent in that, cause he knows from the lots of problems with the cars before.

People always need help in their problems. When a child chooses to work in a job similar to his parents, he would feel relax that if he had a proble with his job, he could talk to his parents and ask them for help. Who is more patient and kind in helping him with that except his parents! I would like to state one problem that friend of mine ( whom I mentioned before) had. He just walked through his parent and told his problem, eventhough he thought his problem is not very common, his parent faced that problem before and told him the solution immediately.

In conclusion, there are factors for choosing a job which I mentioned to the pre-familiarity and needing help in problems may emerge in a work. By choosing a job more similar to and not necessarily exactly like our parents' job, we would be familiar with the job before and be able to use their experiences with facing problems in our work.

one can not goes againts this fact.
one can not go against this fact.

Hence choosing a job should be considered as a job should be chosen first.
Hence choosing a job should be considered as a job which should be chosen first.

But what are the factors affect a person choose one job rather than the others?
But what are the factors affect a person who choose one job rather than the others?

Sentence: Everyone knows that having a job is a necessity in life and one can not goes againts this fact.
Error: againts Suggestion: against

Sentence: Isn't it reasonable to choose a job you have been familliar with from long ago?
Error: familliar Suggestion: familiar

Sentence: When a child chooses to work in a job similar to his parents, he would feel relax that if he had a proble with his job, he could talk to his parents and ask them for help.
Error: proble Suggestion: No alternate word